- Permanent, Full time
- Schroders Investment Management
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Full time
Client Services Executive - Wealth Management
Client Services Executive - Wealth ManagementThe Role
• To assist a team of Assistant Portfolio Managers, Associate Portfolio Managers, Portfolio Managers and Portfolio Directors based in the London office with administrative duties.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Support the team (as above) in the development and maintenance of spreadsheets, preparation of reporting and meeting materials and maintain key product and team statistics;
• Mastermind the account set-up process;
• Interact with administrative / operational units within Cazenove Capital (based in Zurich and London) or its custodians and assist with the management of the service to ensure seamless client relationship management;
• Assist team members at quarter end to complete and send out client reports;
• Ensure the proper operation of clients' portfolios and accounts in line with FCA regulations and the Cazenove Capital business rules and regulations;
• Deal with all administrative enquiries or problems from clients, intermediaries, solicitors, trustees and accountants etc., liaising where necessary with appropriate departments in Cazenove Capital or with the appropriate 3rd party and taking responsibility for ensuring timely client response and satisfaction;
• Check bargains, monitor outstanding deals and report / monitor errors;
• Create cash transfer requests ensuring compliance with Cazenove Capital regulations re fax/email indemnity and mandated information. Liaise with the fund managers to ensure sufficient cash on account to meet client requirements;
• Ensure that all relevant senior staff are fully aware of issues and developments concerning their clients, in particular relaying any problems, errors or queries immediately and seeking guidance;
• Arranging internal and external meetings, and liaising with clients and intermediaries as necessary; and
• Filing, in conjunction with both London and Guernsey filing procedures.
Qualifications (educational, professional, regulatory)
• Minimum 3 'A' Levels, 4 'H' levels or equivalent, at grade A - C or above;
• Ideally, must have or will gain shortly after joining the Investment Advice Diploma or equivalent FSA approved qualification.
Essential skills and experience
• Experience of client handling in financial sector, preferably private client; and
• Professional, organised, motivated, strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
Desirable skills and experience
• Experience in settlement and operational support functions;
• Good familiarity with the in-house systems advantageous to fulfil the above functions so experience preferred but not necessary;
• Accurate word processing skills;
• Excellent grammar and spelling; and
• Confident in dealing with people at all levels