Client Services Associate - Investment Management
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Investment Management Partners
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
Our client a highly prestigious investment management firm are looking for a Client Services Associate based in London.
We are seeking a bright and social individual to join the Investor Services area of the team in London. The successful candidate will have (at minimum) an undergraduate degree with an excellent academic record, paired with strong oral and written skills necessary for this position. Prior experience is not a necessity; however, an interest in the industry will be an asset.
The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic yet professional team focused on providing a first-class level of service to our existing and prospective investor base. They should possess sufficient maturity to speak confidently to clients (both internal and external). Individuals who take pride in their work and are looking for a challenging position are well suited to join our team. The highest standards of personal integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality are essential.
Key areas of responsibility of the successful candidate include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure all stakeholder and client queries are accurately answered on a timely basis
- Maintain investor account information and activity records
- Oversee third party operations and processes for quality assurance purposes
- Manage small and large-scale projects aimed at improving and streamlining business processes
We seek to attract talented individuals who have demonstrated the ability to excel in a challenging work environment. The position offers challenging and interesting work with the opportunity to progress. The remuneration package will reflect this and will be heavily influenced by performance.