We are recruiting an asset management professional to join our Client Services team. This person will play a crucial role in putting together RFPs and information for client reviews, delivering investment data and any other requests from our Sales team as they work to maintain and grow Record’s client base.
The role would suit an ambitious individual who seeks a thriving long-term career in investment management. Due to its broad nature, there is the potential to be directly involved with client meetings and lead to either a Sales role or a leadership position within the Client Services team.
Record Currency Management
Record Currency Management is an established, independent currency manager, managing approximately $84.5bn (as at 30 June 2021) in client currency exposures. Our clients are largely institutions, including pension funds, charities, foundations, endowments, and family offices. Record’s services include bespoke currency hedging, currency for return and additional currency solutions and consulting services.
Record offers a generous benefits package including a competitive base salary, bonus, pension, private medical, insurance, 25 days holiday, subsidised gym membership and a number of other salary sacrifice benefit options. In addition to this some further examples of how we take care of our employees include weekly fitness classes, free fruit and snacks, monthly massages, company-wide lunches and celebrations, and after work events such as drinks or games tournaments.
- Manage, collect and provide data for initial and final RFP production for prospective clients by accessing appropriate systems and records, liaising with various internal departments for appropriate input, reviewing previous RFPs, and suggesting what might be useful to meet the prospective client's requests.
- Responsible for managing junior team members to assist in overall RFP production and submission.
- Access investment data from appropriate systems and internal departments to obtain information needed to prepare responses to ad hoc enquiries from clients and their advisers.
- Interpret and analyse above data as necessary, and prepare draft responses to clients and their advisers, as required.
- Provide technical data and analyse as necessary for presentations being prepared by Sales Directors. Prepare drafts of presentations for ‘Finals’ with potential clients and for review meetings with existing clients.
- Review entries on consultant databases once a quarter to ensure that they remain up-to-date
- Build a strong team relationship as well as a professional and helpful relationship with Sales Directors.
- Build strong relationships internally with all departments and when the opportunity presents itself in the future, start to build strong relationships with clients, prospective clients and investment consultants by providing high quality service.
- Strong writing, research, and analysis skills; comfortable interpreting numerical data and quick to understand complex systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, works well in a team.
- Experience of working within financial services or asset management in a similar role with experience in the production of RFP’s/RFI’s/DDQ’s is preferable.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Record is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce where everyone is celebrated and included.