UK Wealth Manager with office based in Mayfair is seeking Client Service Manager to support the portfolio management team in various aspects. As a key member of the office it will be important to communicate well within the team and take the initiative when required.
- Playing a key role in client onboarding, KYC and suitability processes.
- Ensuring client documentation is correctly prepared, completed, scanned and filed.
- Preparing meeting and presentation documents.
- Running valuations for clients on a quarterly basis.
- Ensuring all client verification is up to date and maintained.
- Working with Compliance to ensure that all actions by portfolio managers and administration are carried out within the guidelines and are compliant.
- Liaising with Client Administration team to ensure all client data is correctly loaded and maintained.
- Liaising with clients and intermediaries to take instructions on the portfolio in respect of third party payments and the receipt of funds.
- Liaising with Operations during the transition of new clients to ensure they have the correct information.
- Instructing payments on behalf of clients once verification checks have been carried out and identity confirmed.
Additional Responsibilities (when required):
- Diary Management, travel arrangements and expense claims.
- Correspondence with clients including quarterly valuations.
- Dealing with client queries and telephone calls, taking full messages and preparing the necessary notes for the client file/CRM records.
Skills & Behaviours:
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good written communication skills.
- IT literate.
- Organised with attention to detail, such that appropriate customer outcomes are achieved and adequately documented.