Client Service Associate (London)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Acadian Asset Management Ltd
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Acadian Asset Management LLC is a Boston-headquartered investment management firm with wholly owned affiliates located in London, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo. As of December 31st, 2017, the firm managed approximately US$97 billion on behalf of major pension funds, endowments, foundations, governments and other institutional investors globally.
We are looking for a Client Service Associate to join our European team, based in London. This is initially a 12-month fixed term contract, with the possibility for that to be extended. This role supports Acadian’s Client Relationship Managers, to help service our European client base. Aspects of this role include: preparing meeting materials, communicating with clients and consultants, writing meeting notes, executing follow up, supporting the Relationship Managers with potential cross-sell opportunities and generally ensuring the service message and client communication is as effective as it can be. Work ethic, communication skills, commitment, interest in finance and a passion to succeed are the key attributes of the successful candidate.
- Tracking and maintaining client information, facilitating account openings, transitions, restructurings and terminations.
- Schedule and track meetings in conjunction with the client service team.
- Oversee and prepare meeting materials.
- Attend meetings as appropriate, write meeting notes and ensure follow-up is completed, from simple tasks through to analytical/quantitative analysis.
- Be actively involved in ad-hoc projects.
- Acquire a deep understanding of Acadian Asset Management, its resources, and how other functional groups are integrated in its business processes.
- Ensure effective internal communication across groups in a timely and organised fashion, and co-ordinate client communication.
- 2+ years of Associate or Investment related experience.
- Strong academic credentials. IMC or higher would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong analytical skills, highly proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel & PowerPoint.
- Sound commercial judgment.
- An accomplished independent worker, possessing strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a variety of colleagues in a fast-paced environment.
- A dedicated, energetic and confident individual who has a strong interest in the financial industry
- Well organised with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 9 March 2018.