What is BlockFi?
BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We’re a team of builders and strivers, proud to champion financial inclusivity and offer economic opportunities around the globe. We provide the same inclusivity to our team members. BlockFi is a place where diversity is celebrated, individuality is recognized, and every single team member is valued. We are changing the status quo to be the first financial company that people love, and we rely on our people to make it happen!
BlockFi is looking for a Client Service Analyst to join our growing Client Success team!
About the Team
Love Client Servicing? Interested in Crypto? Want to be part of a global team with their sights set on changing the global financial ecosystem? We’re excited to announce we’re hiring our next class of Client Service Analysts in BlockFi history who’ll join us in redefining what best-in-class client service means.
This role will be focused on providing exceptional support to our clients via phone, chat, and email correspondence, diagnosing client challenge and triaging solutions across our Client Success and broader team, and overall, championing exceptional client experiences. This is a critical role for BlockFi’s client engagement and is an incredible opportunity to build foundational crypto, client servicing, communication, project management, and other skills in an environment that fosters employee growth, development, and professional achievement… and has a lot of fun doing it.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external clients to resolve outstanding issues, comply with Client requests, and respond to client inquiries (Email, Phone and Live Chat)
- Responsible for providing amazing support that exceeds other FinTech organizations, raising the bar at every Client Interaction
- Responsible for managing client communication and engagement during the first portion of the client journey
- Actively engage with our client base from point of application through onboarding and funding
- Assess client satisfaction and extract key business needs/issues to inform future renewal and churn risk
- Align with leadership regularly to discuss and optimize account onboarding strategy and share Client feedback across functions
- When unable to resolve the problem in a reasonable amount of time, escalate to the appropriate resource. Follow up on escalated issues with coaching and mentoring to learn the appropriate solution and expand overall knowledge
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
- Documents all enquiries and Client-reported issues in the client tracking system (Zendesk, TalkDesk), including the reason for the inquiry, its nature, and the resolution recommended
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, appropriate service entitlement verification and problem escalation
- Meet or exceed established KPI's and Quality Standards (including but not limited to Reply/Resolution Time, Client Satisfaction Score, Quality, etc)
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
- Demonstrate a proactive mindset, constantly thinking ahead and anticipating client needs and/or concerns, while keeping their business goals top-of-mind
- Dynamic: Understand what it means to move fast, pivot with change, growth mindset, collaborate cross functionally and bring people together towards a common goal
What you should have:
- 1-2 years of industry experience in a client-facing role
- An understanding of blockchain technology and crypto assets
- Eagerness to learn and help BlockFi scale
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excited to work in an early-stage company and have a high impact on the future of the company’s growth
- Commitment to providing exceptional, world class Client Service is a must
- Ability to effectively interact and maintain professionalism with Clients at all levels via phone, chat, and email. • Ability to follow through on, both verbal and written, instructions and effectively adhere to company and department procedures
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a client-driven, fast-paced environment.
- Time-management skills are crucial to deliver solutions to both clients and internal stakeholders
- Additional language skills are preferred
We benefit from the great work our employees do each day. That is why we are committed to providing a variety of awesome benefits to help them live their best lives.
- Competitive salary because we value your experience and expertise
- Unlimited vacation / sick days because everyone deserves time for R&R
- Flexibility and remote working because we are a geographically dispersed team who believe in balance
- Weekly lunch credit because there is such a thing as a free lunch!
- An agile vibrant culture of enthusiastic and driven people to work alongside because teamwork makes the dreamwork
- Medical coverage because your physical health and well-being is important to us
- Various fringe benefits such as top of the range tech products, employee referral bonus, and employee group events
- A close-knit team of enthusiastic, collegial and driven people to work alongside in a highly meritocratic environment because teamwork makes the dreamwork