Client Service Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 10 Dec 18
Client Service Analyst
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
The Global Relationship Group has an opening for a Relationship Analyst ("RA") in our London office. The RA will be part of the Global Consultant Relations Group, working closely with CRM covering a number of consulting firms throughout the region. The RA is expected to also work within the broader GRG Analyst team, with the ability to assist other analysts as needed.
Global Consultant Relations is charged with managing consultant relationships with a focus on cultivating new business and expanding existing client relationships. Consultant relationships are critical to our firm as a significant share of our clients rely on the advice of these consultants for investment decisions. As such, the consultants represent a significant source of leverage for both business growth and client service and retention.
The Consultant RA will be responsible for coordinating consultant related activities and requests for information. Importantly, the Consultant RA will work closely with the Consultant Relations Managers and Account Managers to drive the agenda with each consulting firm. The Consultant RA is expected to develop in depth knowledge of each consulting firm they cover and take ownership for success in executing our agenda.
The ongoing responsibilities of the position are outlined below:
- Collaborate with Investment Product & Strategies and the Client and Prospect Communications team to ensure consultants are provided with accurate and timely data for new and existing products. This includes responding promptly to all consultant requests for information and data.
- Work with Consultant Relations Managers, Investment Product & Strategies Managers and Publishing & Creative Services to generate presentation materials, briefing books and collateral materials required for meetings with consultants
- Leverage the firm's systems infrastructure to generate reports and analyses necessary to support our consultant relations effort
- Work with Relationship Managers, Business Development Managers, and Investment Product & Strategies teams, to ensure the effective coordination and communication of ongoing consultant relations initiatives
- As needed, coordinate product review conference calls with the research staff at consulting firms to ensure our product capabilities are positioned for inclusion in investment manager searches
- Coordinate webinars and special events for consultants
- Maintain internal systems with up-to-date information on consultant contacts, areas of priority, activities and opportunities
The RA will work in a team environment with rapidly changing priorities and must be able to juggle a number of tasks simultaneously. A large portion of the work is self-directed and requires an individual who can work independently with internal clients and consultants under time constraints.
The successful candidate must have strong analytical and communication skills and is likely to have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the investment industry. The successful candidate should demonstrate the maturity and confidence to work with mid-level and senior management of WMC when required. Progression towards the CFA or a Master's Degree is preferable. The position requires significant computer work including the use of Word, Excel, Adobe and WMC proprietary systems.
Client Service Analyst
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .