Client Reporting Specialist
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- William Blake Consulting Ltd
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
A fantastic opportunity working for a very good fund in the West-end. This is originally a 16 month day-rate contract with the possibility of extension.
The role involves working closely with the Client Co-ordination & Transitions team, and with the Client Service Associates with both monthly and quarterly client reporting requirements.
The focus of the role will be:
• Client reporting, which involves responsibility for coordinating the data collection and production of Quarterly Investment Review (QIR) reports for the CSA team during quarter ends, and presentation graphics for our CMS team.
• The monitoring and tracking of client deliverables across the CSA team over all reporting periods, • Coordinating a combination of Institutional client-based projects, as well as other regulatory and administrative matters.
The role includes working heavily with our IT and Marketing Data groups to develop our reporting capability.
• This role requires a strong coordinator who is used to working in a deadline-driven environment with multiple stakeholders
• A self-motivating, task orientated individual with both excellent time management and prioritisation skills
• Experience of working with a combination of databases systems and the administrative functions required to support a Client Service Team and their different client base
• The individual should be flexible and adaptable in order to meet demanding periodic and ad hoc requirements within reporting cycles, in addition to the changing investment and regulatory environment
• The individual requires strong communication skills and a confident manner to deal with multiple internal stakeholders within our global offices
• Excellent attention to detail in order to provide accurate information to specific deadlines and/or requirements
• Strong excel skills, including formulas/functions (such as VLookups), pivot tables and charting
• Pro-active and problem-solving attitude