The client is a Mayfair based Multi-Billion Dollar Alternative Investment Hedge Fund.
Summary of Role Responsibilities:
- Work with the investor relations team and product specialists who provide information and expertise on the firm’s strategies and funds.
- Assist with building and editing client materials including presentations as well as updating existing materials.
- Assist with regular fund reporting as well as ad-hoc investor requests.
- Identify and assist with tailoring materials to reflect the current market environment.
- Create, format and maintain documents, graphics and visuals in line with the firm’s standards.
- Interface and develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders including product specialists, compliance, legal, risk and product control.
- Liaise with global compliance to ensure marketing materials and presentations meet regulatory requirements.
- Work efficiently and effectively, streamline processes where possible.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of data and other information across all materials
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university preferably in a related field (economics, finance, accounting or marketing).
- CFA and/or CAIA a plus but not required
- 2-3 years’ experience in financial markets and/or financial services sector within a client service or reporting role
- Proven ability to apply judgement and edit language relating to financial markets and trading strategies.
- Experience with producing high quality client presentations.
- Knowledge and experience of working with global compliance to ensure materials meet global regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment with multiple tasks and managing deliverables to ensure strict deadlines are meet.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Excel skills (some programming experience ideal)