An opportunity has arisen within TwentyFour Asset Management LLP ("TwentyFour"), an award-winning fixed income boutique of the Switzerland-based Vontobel Group. The role will be based at TwentyFour's office in the City of London, although it is expected to initially involve remote working due to the current environment. With over £20bn under management, the company has grown rapidly since inception in 2008.
TwentyFour are recruiting for a Client Reporting role within Business Development Support team, which sits within the Business Development team. An interest and some understanding of the financial services sector is encouraged.
This role will provide wide experience within a rapidly expanding asset management firm and for the right candidate could offer opportunities for further career development.
Your opportunity Primary Responsibilities
- Reporting: Completion of monthly and quarterly tasks, to include client specific reports, presentations
- RFPs/DDQs: Day to day duties will include the completion of RFPs and due diligence questionnaires, work closely with internal teams to source data required to complete RFPs, and update and maintain the databases
- Liaise with all company departments to complete and help peer review RFPs and DDQs. Tailoring the firm's standard responses, as needed, to ensure that competitive positioning points are communicated relevantly and effectively within each output
- Support the sales team throughout the sales process (e.g. planning and organisation of meetings and materials, distribution of sales and marketing messages to clients)
- Ad-hoc tasks: Work on ad-hoc queries received, both internally and externally, liaising with appropriate teams for resolution.
- Manage, build and grow stakeholder relationships, enhance existing processes.
- 1-3 years' experience in a financial services, client support or writing RFPs
- Attention to detail and enthusiasm for working as part of a client-oriented team in a dynamic environment
- A highly personable, well organised and detail orientated person, who is a great communicator, conscientious and driven
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Good understanding of financial markets and Fixed Income
- Excellent numeracy, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel/PowerPoint
Excel, databases, financial markets, fixed income knowledge, Salesforce.
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .