Client Relationship Executive
- £Ex + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Meredith Brown Associates
- 16 Nov 17 2017-11-16
A permanent vacancy has arisen within this City based asset management house for a Client Relationship Executive to provide an efficient and effective service and sales support service to one or more Client Relationship Managers and their portfolio of clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain exceptional level of relationship and sales support to clients on behalf of Client Relationship Managers, acting as the first port of call for a client in the Client Relationship Manager’s absence
- Own and co-ordinate the successful resolution of client enquiries, liaising and utilising expertise from around the business.
- Provide high level technical support, demonstrating an understanding of a client’s decision-making process and long-term objectives.
- Be able to answer complex queries as well as identify business opportunities and threats.
- Identify and follow up on leads and sales opportunities with the intention of maximising revenue
- Attending meetings and conference calls where required and take sole responsibility for audit and operational meetings when opportunities arise
- Demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge regarding products, brand, services and competitors in the market.
- Prepare meeting packs for client meetings and new business pitches
- Maintain excellent working relationships around key business areas
- Work with areas of expertise around the business to project manage ad-hoc queries, data requests and client change, thought to completion in line with client expectations
- Oversee and assist with the production of legal documentation, reports and client specific data relevant to the client’s investment strategy
Background & Experience
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience within the investment management industry including providing an exceptional level of client service and sales support.
- Demonstrable track record of dealing with external clients and building significant relationships with external contacts up to and including senior levels
- Institutional client experience
- A good understanding of different investment vehicles
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted