We are looking to expand our rapidly growing Client Relations team. This role is due to start at the beginning of October to coincide with the next training course that all new starters to this team are required to attend.
The aim of this role is to act as a key point of contact for our full range of customers, owning and resolving all queries through excellent relationship management and service.
You will sit within an established team of highly skilled product and customer service experts with the ability for career development within this department.
You will complete a training programme in order to obtain the skills and knowledge to become a product expert within the team and overall business. We empower you to break the mould and deliver exceptional service by connecting with your customers on a personal level.
- Resolve all inbound and outbound phone queries from our range of customers (ie investors or professional third parties), ensuring the customer is always at the heart of everything you do
- Respond to all email and written enquiries from our customers, maintaining Octopus tone of voice and brand
- Take ownership for all enquiries, keeping your customer updated throughout the journey
- Help us really understand our customers and our business by regularly gathering feedback. You are empowered to propose improvements (process/ systems/ service/ literature etc.) to enhance the client experience.
- Break the mould by using your natural flair to engage with your customers, achieving trust and loyalty within a typically corporate sector
- Organise and facilitate face to face meetings with our direct investors where applicable
- Be self-motivated to keep up to date with Octopus' products and services, as well as industry knowledge
- Help create a fun but professional environment for you and your team mates to help take customer service to the next level
- You must have an innovative attitude towards customer service
- Organisational and task management skills are a must in order to meet our SLAs
- Opportunity to work on and deliver internal projects (eg digital improvements/process enhancements)
- Substantial experience of a similar role within customer service and/or financial services
- You should have or be willing to gain in depth knowledge regarding AML (anti money laundering), DPA (data protection) and any other regulatory requirements as required
- Desirable but not essential - ability to gain industry qualifications
Random acts of kindness make the workplace a better place so, go out of your way to be helpful, and give people reasons to smile
Life is complicated enough. Don't make it harder for yourself, or for others. Sometimes the simplest approach works wonders.
Every great business started with a flash of inspiration. If you've got a great idea, don't keep it to yourself
At Octopus, we recognise the importance of embracing diversity in order to create a high performance culture.