a London Fintech are looking for someone to join their Customer Success team . The team’s role is broad and diverse and involves working closely with colleagues across the company to co-ordinate delivery and translate customer requirements into focused solutions.
Client Project Manager
The Client Project Manager will sit within our Customer Success team who work closely with leading banks and investment houses around the globe, bringing us into the heart of their organisations. The team’s role is broad and diverse and involves working closely with colleagues across the company to co-ordinate delivery and translate customer requirements into focused solutions. After a customer goes live, Customer Success becomes paramount, and the team are responsible for continuing to support the customer on their journey with us.
We are looking for an established Project Manager to supplement the team’s skills while dealing with the onboarding of our critical accounts. They will face off to senior stakeholders both internally & externally to deliver integrations, large scale role outs and new feature development, to name but a few.
The successful candidate will be energetic and proactive, who is comfortable using MS Office, with a keen interest in engaging with customers while helping to streamline internal processes and procedures.
What you’ll do
- Customer Onboarding: Learn the BAU onboarding process and configure new customers onto the platform. Where possible, use your knowledge to improve the existing processes and efficiencies to ensure scalability so that we can support our growth without impacting our service levels.
- Customer Training: Become an SME of the platform, and over time be comfortable delivering on-site product demonstrations to customers.
- Customer engagement: Own key parts of the customer engagement model and ensure clients are kept up to date with their onboarding progress.
- Customer Success: Build & maintain relationships with key organisations, improving customer adoption and ensuring the value is well understood.
- Documentation: Produce and maintain project materials & ensure requirements are clearly maintained.
- Product feedback: Ensure that all feedback is clearly recorded & provided to the Product team for analysis and prioritisation.
- Data analytics: Help to gather customer insight and feed analysis back to customer success, sales and engineering teams within the organisation as well as the customer.
What we’re looking for
- The role is suited for an experienced Project Manager looking to build a career in Customer Success at a growing London FinTech
- A customer facing individual who enjoys building professional relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
- Empathetic, pro-active and positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills. Highly organised, collaborative and detail oriented.
- A keen interest for technology and for being a part of a fast-moving start-up environment.
- Results-driven mentality, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude and a bias for speed and action.
- Experience with improving or automating manual processes in the past.
- A background in Financal Operations is desirable.