Our client, a highly regarded Asset Manager with circa $60Bil of Asset Under Management is looking for an experience institutional Client Services professional to cover a broad range of responsibilities in relation to the operational elements of client servicing.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the operational lifecycle of an institutional client, including coordination of the onboarding/termination of segregated mandates; timely and accurate processing of client cashflows; and completion of a broad range of external and internal reporting requirements.
- Responsible for managing scheduled segregated client tasks on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually basis
- Work with the Client Service Managers in co-ordinating and facilitating the on-boarding process for new segregated mandates and/or changes to an existing client’s requirements
- Responsible for co-coordinating the production of quarterly client performance reports using the external reporting tool, Simcorp CORIC
- The team is responsible for a small number of marketing functions such as population of third-party consultant databases and maintenance of the standard written responses contained within a database for both client Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQ) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
Background & Experience
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable track record in client services, client reporting, RFP/DDQ or broader operations gained from within an asset manager.
- Previous exposure to client services and DDQ/RFP’s is essential.
- Working knowledge of Simcorp CORIC would be a distinct advantage.
- You will be a proactive and motivated individual who has the ability to manage a variety of tasks and have a calm and measured approach.
- Ideally you will have passed your IMC and graduated with a finance based degree.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted