Client Onboarding Manager - Global COO - London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aviva Investors
- 04 Apr 18
Client Onboarding Manager
You will responsible for liaising between all involved parties and stakeholders of the onboarding process both internally and with the client to ensure all documentation and operational requirements is fulfilled prior to inception of the client account. You will also work closely with the Client Events team lead, manage complex client onboardings that contain requirements outside of standards offerings which Aviva Investors provide.
- Manage client onboarding engagements (for new and existing clients into new investments) for complex onboardings as identified during the sales/RFP phase and defined by complexity criteria.
- Collect all required documents and achieve sign off from clients / internal teams to fulfil the requirements of onboarding and regulatory processes (e.g. AML/KYC, IMA, Guidelines, etc.)
- Oversee and monitor progress of internal operational components (including liaison with Investment Operations for third party set-up) and onboarding close-out (including the transition to ongoing servicing working with BAU Global Client Operations teams).
- Track and report progress of each onboarding against plan and escalate delays or issues as required.
- Define objectives, requirements and project plan during sales phase with involved workstream groups for executing the transition and agree/communicate these with the client and sales/RM representatives. Manage ongoing client communications throughout onboarding.
- Operations Management and / or Client facing role desirable
- Excellent project management skills
- Critical thinking, analysis and interpretation of data
- Performs well under time-sensitive deadlines
- Client management and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and ideas to non-technical audience
- Experience with vendor management and negotiations
- In depth investment industry experience in client onboarding/transitions management
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage complex projects with multiple/external stakeholders
- Experience with Salesforce
- Prior transitions experience or client service role a plus
Aviva Investors are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent solutions are based entirely around our Clients objectives, not ours. Whether our clients are looking for a standard product or something completely bespoke, they can access world-class expertise. Our aim is to retain business with named clients by providing a high level of service.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we'll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to defy uncertainty.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life.
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.