An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading investment bank for an initial 6 month period. The successful candidate will sit with the Sales team and will be responsible for coordinating with the Legal, Operations and Sales teams, ensuring all documentation for new accounts is in place ahead of trading. This role would suit a driven and motivated individual with previous experience of working in a Front Office environment.
- Be the first point of contact for clients on new business onboarding requests.
- Efficiently communicate with the respective client departments to gather all necessary information.
- Work closely with Sales to prioritise onboarding requests and communicate that to all internal teams (Legal, Credit and Operations).
- Drive forward and monitor progress of each onboarding request and clearly escalate if there are issues.
- Be the coordination point across a number of teams and stakeholders.
- Constantly look for strategic improvements in the process.
- Communicate progress and escalate issues to the stakeholders each week.
- Strong academic background, with a degree education essential. A Legal background would be highly advantageous.
- Experience working with ISDA/CSA's.
- Previous experience within a Front Office coordination focused role.
- Excellent client service skills (in person/telephone/email) essential.
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
- Ability and desire to work within a team.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Proactive attitude and persistence in all tasks.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Tamara McCallum or Sam van Staden: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SVS51101.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.