Client Onboarding Analyst
- Not Specified
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Randstad Sourceright
- 15 Dec 17 2017-12-15
Onboarding consultant (bank) A well-known investment bank is looking for Onboarding consultant on a contract basis in the city of London. The company is ideally looking for someone with advanced Excel skills (i.e. vlookups, pivot tables). Because of the nature of the work You will
Onboarding consultant (bank)
A well-known investment bank is looking for Onboarding consultant on a contract basis in the city of London.
The company is ideally looking for someone with advanced Excel skills (i.e. vlookups, pivot tables).
Because of the nature of the work You will need an exposure to legal processes and documentation.
Project is focused on ensuring all clients have legal agreements to collateralise trades and to be reflected in downstream trading and risk systems in line with EMIR (EU Market) regulations.
Description of the department
The Operations Department (OPER) handles the middle and back office functions for all business lines (Markets, Financing) and International Private Banking.
OPER implements all necessary means to ensure the operational, administrative and financial processing market and credit operations initiated by business lines.
In addition, OPER ensures the control and security of transaction processing in accordance with current financial legislations.
Summary of responsibilities
- Manage escalations sent to the Pilot team from legal and resolve and escalate (where necessary) any blocking points during the negotiation process.
- Attend to queries sent to the group mailbox promptly and efficiently.
- Initiate the sending of instructions to Legal.
- Perform periodic reconciliation of funds covered by existing legal documentation.
- Co-ordinate activities.
- Provide updates to stakeholders as required.
- Escalations to management where necessary.
- Proactive communications to Clients/Sales/Relationship Managers/COO office
Skills you will need:
- Understanding of Investment Banking market activities
- Strong to Advanced Excel skills – VLOOK UPS/Pivot tables/VBA
- Hands on experiences with client onboarding in banking sector.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; to be able to communicate convincingly at all levels with the key decision makers
- Strong written documentation abilities
- Coordination skills (across and between the teams in OPER and the business)
- Compliant with confidentiality requirements
- Solution-focused, service-oriented and proactive
- Team player, enjoy sharing information
- Have a strong risk culture and reliable professional conduct.
- Experience with risk management systems.
3 months rolling contract