Client On-Boarding Project Manager
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are...
Working in conjunction with EMEA and APAC Client Services and Client Contracting teams, the Client On-Boarding Project Manager is responsible for providing full support to the Head of EMEA Client Services to ensure delivery of the EMEA-managed segregated client activity from new business through to change management and restructure of existing business, and rebate / distribution / share class agreements.
The role will involve the co-ordination, management and oversight of all segregated client on-boarding's and rebate / distribution / share class agreements across the Institutional, Wholesale and Insurance sales channels, ensuring that excellent relationships are maintained with all internal stakeholders at all times and that new client business is implemented to the most efficient and highest standards. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time...
successful and controlled project management of new segregated client account business and change management of existing segregated client business, and the coordination of rebate, distribution and share class agreements:
Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have...
- Primary responsibility for internal coordination, management and oversight of the progress and prioritisation of on-boardings, including legal documentation (investment management agreements, investment guidelines, fee schedules, rebate, distribution and share class agreements), ensuring these are all vetted, approved and documented by stakeholders prior to implementation.
- Coordinate schedule of review and input from appropriate business areas to complete documents
- Overseeing coordination of all relevant documentation required for client on-boarding across the business
- Effective communication to impacted business areas of timelines and priorities via regular status update meetings
- Documentation of issue resolution and status updates
- Drive partnership with Client Services and Client Contracting teams and key business stakeholders
- to oversee the negotiation of all agreement terms in a timely manner.
- to ensure effective workflow, consistent process execution and unified approaches to service offering.
- to oversee coordination of effective sign-off from business areas whilst negotiating viable implementation timelines between internal and external stakeholders.
- Produce management reporting on client on-boarding.
- Lead and/or participate in process improvement projects for the client on-boarding including implementation of processes, ongoing monitoring (including development of solutions to automate monitoring process), and maintenance of books and records.
- Maintenance of internal controls systems (e.g. mandate database, salesforce).
- Good investment management experience including solid understanding of asset management, financial instruments, administration processes, performance analysis and reporting
- Must be a structured individual with strong workflow management and project management skills
- Strong ability to work with others both in the team and across the business to achieve effective solutions and decisions.
- Excellent listening skills and assertive, empathetic approach to dealing with stakeholders within the business.
- Good self-organisational and time management skills; ability to work under pressure to short deadlines
- Drive and enthusiasm demonstrated through strive to achieve a first class service management function.
- Ability to make clear decisions and exercise sound judgement; demonstrable problem solving, specifically around data and process
- Excellent facilitation and meeting management skills, being able to discuss complex/technical concepts