- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
Client Management Group provides client support to HSBC's Global Banking coverage teams and facilitates client reviews, renewals, maintenance and exit activities across HSBC products. CMG sits within the Global Banking coverage teams and they undertake the coordination and completion of key operational activities whilst providing regulatory expertise.
The Client Manager role sits within the Client Management group which is the key point of contact for Coverage bankers and clients from an on-boarding, account maintenance and customer Due Diligence perspective. The Client Managers are responsible for the oversight and co-ordination of new business on-boards, KYC renewals and remediation projects, existinf customer maintenance and client exits.
- Partnering closely with clients and Global Banking functions to raise, lead and manage, coordinate and prioritise all onboarding requests on behalf of the teams.
- Adhering to all new business and CDD metrics.
- Managing the co-ordination of cross boarder requests from multiple jurisdictions and working closely with other local CM's.
- Accountable for ensuring that the MI reporting is delivered to key stakeholders.
- Working closely with the legal documentation team to achieve target dates and on-boarding deadlines.
- Own and manage the interface with the business as well as counterparts that require information provided. The CM willact as a point of aggregation for all BAU activities and escalations.
- Building relationships with clients and all GBM functions and taking ownership of escalations and being able to manage the resolution process.
- Drive process change and improvement initiatives.
Knowledge required for this role:
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements (DFA/EMIR/FATCA/MIFID)
- Project Management capabilities and being comfortable working on multiple clients at once and being able to prioritise activities.
- Commercial awareness is required and experience within Global Markets and Banking.
- Strong stakeholder management and the ability to build internal relationships.
- Experience within a similar Client Management type role.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with clients from various jurisdictions.