Our client, a leading UK Investment Manager are looking to hire a bilingual candidate to join their growing London team. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Distribution team and assist in servicing our European clients – with a view to helping establish and cement long-term relationships across client channels and geographies. The role is focused on ensuring the consistent delivery of a high quality and seamless service across our client base. The role will support the sales team who are responsible for the selling of our strategies to the intermediary and financial advisory market in Europe.
- Support the European Sales team with all on-going service, sales and communication with European clients and prospects, through the delivery of high-quality client service
- Assisting in client queries, monitoring progress to resolution and ensuring that responses are timely and of a high quality
- Gaining a clear understanding of clients' service requirements, storing details on our client management system (Salesforce)
- Liaise with relevant internal personnel to organise client meetings and coordinate presentation material content
- Build sufficient familiarity with our existing products and operational capabilities to aid query resolution.
- Liaise with relevant internal teams such as the Performance team to gather information and assist in responding to client queries in a timely manner
- The role will have regular interaction with current and prospective clients and will participate in meetings and events
- 12-18 months experience in a similar client or sales support role. Experience in the asset management distribution field beneficial.
- European language would be preferable (German, French, Italian or Spanish)
- Commitment to client service, high responsiveness and focus on delivering high in class client experience
- Excellent organisational skills with a proven ability to prioritise effectively
- Superior attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines
- Proactive team player with can-do attitude
- A self-starter who can quickly analyse client needs and focus on delivery.
- Ability to develop relationships with clients, administrators and other third-party stakeholders, and to communicate and interact effectively with personnel at all levels within the business.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Salesforce beneficial