• Prepare accurate, complete drafts and polished final submissions, compliant Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) and related materials that supports the servicing of our clients.
• Assist in managing the entire completion process, from evaluating the requests to engaging with the relevant stakeholders from across the business to ensure completion. Working closely with the Client Service team, the successful candidate will also oversee the production and delivery of submissions.
• Liaise with the Client Service team, Infrastructure and other subject matter experts to obtain the right information and prepare detailed content for the client. Edit standard and bespoke material to suit the client's requirements.
• Follow the defined processes for the use of the content database, including identifying new or updated content to be included on a timely basis.
• Take end-to-end ownership of submissions from allocation to you through to delivery to the prospect or client.
• Support Business Development Services team colleagues in responding to requests where required, including materials that supports the gaining of new business.
• Demonstrate professional behaviours and a “can do attitude”. Maintain focus on delivering to a high standard in a rigorous and professional way. Be motivated to achieve the best and expect the best from others.
• Proactively provide support to other team and department members, particularly during the busiest periods.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• Demonstrated experience of due diligence or client servicing within asset management. Broader financial services or asset management experience is advantageous.
• Experience of client due diligence platforms (e.g. Door) is advantageous.
• Detailed understanding of asset management, and institutional and intermediary channels.
• Detailed product knowledge in an asset class (e.g. equity, fixed income, multi-asset or alternatives).
• Experience liaising with Distribution and Product specialists; as well as clients and third parties (e.g. investment consultants) as required.
• Strong team player, with the ability to use own initiative and a self-starter.
• Ability to interact effectively and professionally at all levels of seniority and across multiple cultures.
• Ability to provide guidance and support for the development of their colleagues.
• Experience using Qvidian database (or equivalent)
• IMC (or equivalent)
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
• Language skills an advantage
• CFA Level I (or at least the ambition to do so) or post-graduate in business or finance