Client Delivery and Operations Manager - Buy Side
- GBP65000 - GBP75000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Carnegie Consulting
- 18 Mar 19
Client Delivery and Operations Manager - Buy Side My client is an innovative and successful compliance service provider to the Investment Management industry. Reporting into the MD's, this key hire will be the conduit between the client and the in-house compliance providers and will ensure the best possible service is provided to the client.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in the dynamic Buy Side area of compliance. The successful candidate will be able to use their client relationship skills to be of huge benefit to the firm.
- Have regular contact by phone and email with a variety of clients, ensuring that the service provided is of the highest quality.
- Being the point of contact between client and the firm for resolving business related issues such as billing.
- Lead internal projects such as market abuse monitoring, examining possible new policies and procedures, CRM data cleaning etc
- Monitor and manage contracts, drive extensions and fee increases, orphan analysis and black whole analysis.
- Minimum of 2.1 Bachelors degree in a relevant subject
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience, possibly a great deal more in a B2B financial services environment, ideally buy side
- Track record of building relationships internally and externally
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Enough knowledge of compliance to credibly act as a conduit between the business and the client.