Client Change Analyst
A leading American Financial services provider is looking for someone to be a part of their change management team.
A leading American Financial services provider is looking for someone to be a part of their change management team. There are 2 roles, 1 perm and 1 contract role. Perm role is around £70,000
- Primary duty of the position is coordinating, facilitating and execution of change requests in accordance with the KPI's
- Support the change manager
- Deliver change items in line with both client and SSB expectations
- Maintain sound working relationships with the IMS group including Fund accounting, Custody and Transitions
- Formally log and track all client change requests
- You will need a minimum of 2 years within Asset Management preferably across a few different areas
- Understanding the technology, methodologies, and processes necessary to support the investment management operations
- Broad Asset management knowledge
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.