Our client is a global and reputable asset manager looking for a Client Associate to work within the institutional team and provide them with sales support. The individual will be also working alongside the client coverage teams and helping them to maintain connections and support institutional clients. The individual would be required to represent the company across all asset classes including: fixed income, alternatives, and equities.
- Aid client coverage teams with strategy and daily client servicing
- Cooperate with internal teams (client services, marketing, portfolio management, and compliance)
- Arrange client-related materials such as client presentations and RFPs
- Direct market research, business strategies, and client analysis
- Participate in administrative processes such as sustaining the CRM system, database management, keeping meeting notes, etc.
- Educated at degree level
- Preferred IMC, CFA, or CAIA, or working towards such qualifications
- Good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using Salesforce or CRM systems