- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Associates
- 01 Dec 17 2017-12-01
Greenwich Associates is the leading provider of global market intelligence and advisory services to the financial services industry. We specialize in providing fact based insights and practical recommendations to improve business results. Our data focuses on the key metrics required for effective business management: operations performance, service quality, sales effectiveness, share of wallet, market share, brand, and behavioral trends. Our clients include nearly all of the world’s leading investment banks, commercial banks and asset managers. We also serve securities exchanges, ratings agencies, government entities, and other companies with interest in the financial services industry.
Greenwich Associates was founded in 1972 and has more than 330 members. We are based in Stamford, CT with additional offices in Pleasanton, CA, London, Singapore, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Currently, we are seeking to hire two Client Associates for the Banking and Markets Sectors.
Are you a recent graduate seeking an exciting career opportunity? Do you envision yourself as a Financial Services professional and working for a premier Consulting and Advisory firm? If so, the Client Associate is the ideal role to launch your career.
Due to strong growth of our European business we are growing in our London office and the Client Associate (CA) position will support a specific sector. As a member of the Client Services organization, the CA is expected to enhance client delivered value, and to leverage Consultants’ time in all aspects of research, sales, and consulting. The CA will assist the Consultants in analyzing markets and advising our clients’ senior management on strategic client service and product issues that result in profit enhancing and sustainable solutions. Working closely with Consultants, the CA will assist in developing consulting reports and presentations.
Additionally, the CA will be expected to interact extensively with Consultants and their clients and prospects, and to take an active and contributory role in sales and consulting meetings, and in preparing client and internal correspondence. Technical expertise, quantitative inclination, project and resource management skills, problem solving acumen, detail focused and organizational strength and the ability to lead others are requisite skills.
Each CA will have a Managing Director as mentor. The mentor is a coach and acts as a sounding board throughout the CA’s career with the firm.
• Produce custom client deliverables (target list reports, presentations, etc.).
• Participate in sales discussions with team’s Consultants and help draft sales proposals for clients.
• Serve as client’s point of contact on the team.
• Fully participate in the delivery of research findings to clients.
• Assist in generating key findings based on proprietary data and market analysis with guidance of Consultants.
• Provide exceptional levels of client service and support, which has been verified through client feedback. Exceptional service includes being highly responsive, proactive, managing client expectations, etc.
• Prepare draft sales proposals.
• Play an active role in questionnaire development and design process, including preparing questionnaire for design meeting and creating questionnaire specifications.
• Review incremental data for accuracy and completeness, making suggestions to Consultants and identifying data errors and issues and driving their resolution.
• Coordinate delivery schedule of assigned clients with the sector team.
• Educate clients on Greenwich Associates’ products and methods, as well as assist them in using our research materials.
• Coordinate Consultant or client requests with the internal research team.
• Work with Consultants and Program Managers on new business development.
• Demonstrate a positive attitude and foster teamwork and collaboration.
• Provide high quality and independent project management, meeting key deadlines and quality standards.
• Demonstrate expanding industry knowledge of financial marketplace.
• First or upper second class undergraduate degree from leading university (Russell Group or equivalent from overseas institution). Master’s degree would be a plus.
• Recent graduate or equivalent of 1-2 years’ experience including internship experience.
• Proven quantitative and problem solving aptitude.
• Strong organization and planning capabilities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrably strong written and oral communication skills.
• High standard of professionalism, trustworthy.
• Self-motivated with drive to succeed in a team environment.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Strong desire to learn about financial services, market research and strategic consulting.
• Flexibility for travel and contact during non-business hours; ability to train in the U.S. Stamford, CT office when necessary.
• Fluent English language skills are required. Fluency in Spanish and/or Italian a plus.
Please note: Resumes that do not include designation of language skills will not be considered.