Client Advisory Executive
- GBP60000 - GBP75000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Oliver James Associates.
- 04 Dec 17 2017-12-04
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Client Advisory Executive to work for a rapidly expanding practice within the investment banking, private equity and fund management space. Our client is seeking tenacious, enthusiastic and driven individuals looking to progress and develop their career with an entrepreneurial attitude after another year of consistent growth.
Client Advisory Executive - Risk Advisory Practice - London
Permanent - £60,000-£75,000 + Package - Bonus, Benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Risk Advisory Associate to work for a rapidly expanding practice within the investment banking, private equity and fund management space. Our client is seeking tenacious, enthusiastic and driven individuals looking to progress and develop their career with an entrepreneurial attitude after another year of consistent growth.
As a Risk Advisory practice, they are working with some of the worlds leading Investment Banks, Hedge Funds and Asset Managers and are looking to build a team with some of the brightest talent available on the market to match that of their high key clientele.
You will be pivotal in supporting the delivery of financial risk consultancy to a large portfolio of clients and will possess excellent relationship building capability in a client facing role.
Responsibilities as the Advisory Executive will include:
- Preparation and delivery of analysis, presentations and written material to a variety of leading financial market investors.
- Management and development of relationships for the businesses variety of services including strategic consultancy, trade execution, counterparty on-boarding and different technology platforms.
- Life cycle project delivery of platform implementation, development and aftercare with the client.
- 5 + years' experience in risk advisory role within a financial market - Investment Banking, Banking, Asset Management, Fund Management/ Private Equity
- Degree or qualification in a financial related field
- Experience with risk systems within the derivatives space
- Excellent client facing communication / presentation skills
If you believe that the above describes you, please get in touch with Tom Ogden at Oliver James Associates to find out more- 02038619131/ email@example.com or click apply. If successful, you will be contacted within 24 hours. Oliver James are engaged as an employment organisation with an exclusive partnership for this particular client.