Client Administration & Reporting Consultant-Investment Operations
We are currently recruiting a Client Administration and Reporting Consultant within our Investment Outsourcing Department providing Investment Operations functions for a number of Investment Managers.
This individual would provide oversight to the work completed by our teams in Bangalore and Pune.
The role involves working closely with our Investment Manager clients and the offshore teams on a day to day basis ensuring that all tasks are completed in an accurate and timely manner, prioritising where appropriate and escalating issues as necessary. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- First point of contact for clients on all reporting related activities.
- Attend client meetings as required.
- Working with the offshore teams to ensure all client reporting and accounting is completed accurately and within specified timeframes, continually working to improve the process.
- Reviewing any new reporting requirements in conjunction with Client Distribution Support Team.
- Producing accurate KPI stats for clients.
- Arrange and chair internal and external meetings with key stakeholders ensuring detailed minutes are recorded and distributed.
- Working with the Manager and the Client Distribution Support Team to identify training requirements and encourage staff development.
- Monitoring the delivery of all client reporting (valuations, ad hoc reports, investment reports).
- Performing analysis on the service delivery, identifying trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Overseeing the monitoring of client data provided by the client.
- Responding promptly and appropriately to general queries received from clients, consultants, auditors and other third parties in relation to reporting.
- Assisting with ongoing projects as required.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate some of the following qualifications:
- Working with other team members to provide cover and assistance during busy periods.
- Demonstrated experience working in a client service environment
- Previous experience working with an Offshore location is preferred
- Previous experience creating and analysing reports for internal and external review
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, both at the team and management level
- A demonstrated understanding of the operations processes
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to multiple demands and priorities in a pressurised environment
- Demonstrated ability to persuade and influence others
- Willingness to take ownership of issues through to resolution
About Northern Trust:
- Effective time management skills
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.