Client Accountant London, Central £38-£42k
Cobalt is working with a leading property management company who are seeking an experienced Client Accountant to join an established and thriving team.
The successful candidate will enjoy a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritise well and multitask to hit deadlines.
This role is looking after a large and impressive portfolio of commercial properties and would suit an individual who enjoys being in a client facing capacity.
- Communicating directly to clients across all queries and reporting needs across the portfolio
- Undergoing monthly and quarterly reporting, as well as VAT and extended trial balance reporting where necessary
- Liaising with internal and external team members to ensure that the ledger is correct
- Ensuring demands for rents and service charge are issued accurately and in a timely manner to tenants
- Undergoing accounts reconciliations across rents and service charges, and ensuring this is communicated to property managers and surveyors
- Prior knowledge of the property sector and service charge accounting essential
- Knowledge of a property management system such as Horizon, Qube, MRI, Tramps, Yardi advantageous
- Strong and clear communication skills both written and verbal
- Collaborative working style within a fast paced environment
If this sounds like your next role, please respond with an up to date version of your CV as soon as possible. This role will move very quickly, so apply NOW!