Client Access and Onboarding Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- 22 Feb 19
Client Access and Onboarding Analyst
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The OTC Analyst is a member of the 24x5 global Enterprise Application & System Entitlements (EASE) Team and will be responsible for providing access and entitlements for a wide range of CME applications for internal and external customers. This also involves on-going support and maintenance of our existing customer-base. The Analyst will receive and respond to customer requests via multi support channels (IM, Phone, Chat, email, and walk up requests), whilst managing their expectations and resolving issues with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism. The Analyst will be responsible to work independently and solve any issues that occur as well as decisions regarding support, access, creation of entities, account setup and maintenance, and predominately support ClearPort, CME Direct and other CME applications. Prior to on-boarding, the Analyst will ensure legal, compliance, and regulatory requirements are met.
In addition, the Analyst will be responsible for proactively managing service escalations and identifying trends in overall service delivery to produce the best possible customer experience and will be expected to be a forward-thinker and provide ideas for continuous process improvements and system enhancements and drive changes by representing EASE in cross-functional meetings.
Role requires knowledge of financial markets, and basic knowledge of OTC and relationships between various financial institutions, clearing houses, and funds are desirable. Role is customer facing and requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the aforementioned responsibilities above with the ability to follow documented procedures without fail and help update or create procedures that do not exist.
- Assist customers via multi support channels (phone, email, IM, chat, workflow). Manage customer (internal and external) requests and ensures follow-up ahead of defined service level agreements (SLAs) for all access applications and tools that fall within the remit of EASE. Ability to troubleshoot all issues and take a lead role in managing escalation and resolution and customer follow up (if warranted). Facilitate proper coordination and communication of shift turnover and any reporting of potential issues with customer impact to Management and necessary departments.
- Write clear and concise tickets using Salesforce Service Cloud for every customer interaction for audit trail purposes (CFTC and SOX compliance) and ensure anyone reading ticket can easily ascertain the issue and resolution.
- Demonstrate developing competency in regards to CME Group Leadership expectations and business principles as well as supporting skills. Keep abreast of new CME Group initiatives including product launch and strategic partnerships and its potential impact to ongoing procedures. Continue to maintain knowledge of all tools and services to provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) assistance to internal and external CME Group customers. Represent team at meeting, and ensure escalation of all issues.
- Provide first level troubleshooting for tools - determine if system issue or user error and escalate appropriately or re-educate user. Demonstrate ability to recognize production issues, ascertain when escalation is warranted, perform troubleshooting and provide clear complete documentation to management.
- Facilitate Risk Mitigation/Critical procedures with senior staff with view to understand how to execute accurate precise information so that risk to both the customer and CME Group is minimized.
- Participate in UAT testing for customer facing tools, have ability to think through appropriate test scripts for tool changes and accurately test, document and present results. Ability to ascertain tool inefficiencies and document suggestions for continuous improvements and efficiencies.
- Experience with external customer service in a technology services business.
- Knowledge of financial markets, and basic knowledge of OTC and relationships between various financial institutions, clearing houses, and funds are desirable.
- Excellent organizational skills, multi-tasking and attention to detail.
- Passion for achieving customer satisfaction.
- Proficient with Microsoft software with good Excel knowledge required with view to capturing large amounts of data, analyzing and presenting metrics.
- Quick learner required to understand and use the various in-house tools and applications utilized by EASE to support their customer base.
Monday to Friday 7.30am - 4.30pm or 9am - 6pm
Occasional weekend work (UK hours) and bank holiday coverage required