- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Nov 18
Cleared Derivatives Control Analyst # 118187
Group Operations carries out high-quality and efficient banking services to clients across the Business divisions ensuring an excellent execution of millions of transactions every day. We operate globally in four regions - 'Switzerland', 'APAC', 'Americas' and 'UK Entities, Wroclaw & Dublin'.
We apply a continual focus on improving productivity and efficiency while seeking new and innovative ways to support clients' changing needs.
- Opportunity to define and deliver bank wide initiatives.
- Development of project management skills by determining & maintaining key project artifacts.
- Chance to partner with Operations and program/work stream managers to define scope/business requirements.
- Supporting project lead with prioritization and decision-making to meet project landmarks.
- Exposure to senior management team.
- Opportunity to expand knowledge and skill set.
- Communication and liaison with the utility team & other internal CS teams.
- Processing and validating margin payments & cash adjustments.
- Monitoring, review & Risk assessment of KRI/MI data.
- Coordination of tasks between the Utility and other CS teams and External parties.
- Engagement in New Business, Regulatory & Change projects.
- Change & migration Business Requirement reviews and UAT testing.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Experience in Cleared Derivatives (both Cleared OTC & Listed) & Accounting is preferable.
- Strong interpersonal & communications skills.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Control & risk focused & proven problem solving abilities.
- Solid Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Applications, in particular, solid Excel skill.