- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Apr 18
Cleared Derivatives Control Analyst # 110428
Group Operations carries out high-quality and efficient banking services to clients across the Business divisions ensuring an excellent execution of millions of transactions every day. We operate globally in four regions - 'Switzerland', 'APAC', 'Americas' and 'UK Entities, Wroclaw & Dublin'.
We apply a continual focus on improving productivity and efficiency while seeking new and innovative ways to support clients' changing needs.
The Cleared Derivative Control (CDC) team is looking for inquisitive applicants who have an understanding of Cleared Futures, Options & OTC operations processing and associated risks. The team are responsible for performing some operational processes, but predominantly provide control and oversight of a utility function on behalf of Credit Suisse.
Daily the team will liaise with the utility to ensure daily duties are completed in an accurate and timely manner as per control standards and service level agreements. This role entails the collection, review and challenge of data & MI from the Utility to assess the associated risk, seek status of the resolution and raise if required. Additional daily tasks may include, processing payments/journals and explaining variances in control outputs.
The team is also responsible for reviewing incidents, monitoring regulatory requirements, ensuring supervisory challenge items are performed and liaison with other internal CS teams, internal/ external parties, i.e. auditors, exchanges. Therefore strong communication and relationship management skills are key.
Daily tasks include:
- Communication and liaison with the utility team & other internal CS teams
- Processing and validating margin payments & cash adjustments
- Approving and posting manual journals to the general ledger
- Monitoring, review & Risk assessment of KRI/ MI data
- Monitoring email correspondence between Credit Suisse and the utility team
- Coordination of tasks between the Utility and other CS teams and External parties
- MI distribution & analysis
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Experience in Cleared Derivatives (Futures and Options) /Accounting is preferable
- You will have Internal and external client relationship management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- You have a confirmed data analysis experience
- Control & risk focused
- Solid Attention to detail
- Shown problem solving abilities
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in Microsoft Office Applications, in particular, solid Excel skills