Chief of staff – Transaction Monitoring, Large Global Bank £95,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 21 Apr 18 2018-04-21
Cheif of Staff - Transaction Motioning
My client, a large global bank, is searching for a Chief of Staff to join its Transaction Monitoring Centre of Excellence. This person would be responsible for a large, multi-dimensional team covering operations, implementation, risk assessment, remediation, data and analytics.
This person will provide day to day management for the centre of excellence and will be responsible for strategy, planning, performance management and the design and implementation of changes to the operating model within Transaction Monitoring. This role will be a perfect fit for a candidate that has worked in a Big 4 Management Consulting Firm and worked on site in a Financial Crime or Transaction Monitoring department within a bank.
The key things my client requires is as follows:
- Strong Target Operating Model Experience
- Strong experience working across Financial Crime, preferably within Financial Crime
- Good writing skills, presentations, packs, exec summary’s
- Good presentation skills in terms of seniors
- Needs to have continually shown progression through the Big 4
If this is you, please apply below