Chief Technology Officer
- base £120-135 + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Yunikon Consultancy
- 13 Apr 18 2018-04-13
My client is an innovative FinTech firm looking for a new CTO. This opportunity is ideal for someone who has not yet held a CTO role but is looking for a step up into a more senior role with more responsibility. Reporting to the CEO, the role offers a broad ranging opportunity to inspire and lead the company’s engineering teams and guide strategic investment in product innovation.
The firm is well-established but consistently innovating and has built its reputation on scalability, flexibility and reliability and has a broad client base across banks, custodians, buy side, insurance & pension funds. As head of R&D, you will work closely with colleagues in Product Management and Services to bring these product qualities to market on time and within budget.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience with the technologies stated in the description above is essential
- Strong man management skills and be a natural communicator and inspiring leader, you will shape the company’s engineering culture at an exciting time in the company’s development.
- Experience with agile development techniques in combination with more formal testing and QA procedures.
- 10 years’ experience as a commercial developer of financial software in, or closely associated with, financial data management.
- Familiarity with data models across asset classes and vendor services such as Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters.
- Degree in IT/Computer Science, Engineering or a related analytical discipline.