Design, develop, manage and extend our operations so that we have the capacity and controls to handle very large AUM and our research team can focus on research.
The successful candidate will:
- At a financial institution, have built and managed a high calibre team, managed systems projects and negotiated commercial contracts with financial counterparties
- Be bright and able to think innovatively and in a structured manner, combining attention to detail with understanding the big picture
- Be numerate and technophilic, able to visualise and interpret financial data
- Subscribe to our Ethos, as described on our website
- Stewardship: internalise our purpose beyond the activity; be willing to travel
- Discovery: be coachable, always learning, teaching and training to high standards
- Camaraderie: build an operations function within Doxa that not only integrates seamlessly with the rest of the Doxa team but also works effectively with the wider teams that serve our clients
You will report to the Managing Partner, and work closely with our highly skilled research and operations teams and senior stakeholders across our investor group
About Doxa Partners
Doxa Partners manages a large family investment fund, focusing on direct credit investments but also comprising a wide variety of mostly liquid instruments and strategies, from our offices in Mayfair, London. Our clients have been entrepreneurially successful in their industry for nearly two centuries and are now in their sixth generation.
We are a team of seven investment professionals. We have, over eight years, developed an investing approach that has enabled us to generate very strong consistent returns, and the systems and methodology to support this.