We are currently working on a new mandate on behalf of a start-up FinTech firm in London to hire a commercial and operationally focussed Chief Financial & Operations Officer to work closely with the CEO and other investors in managing and directing their financial and operational requirements.
- You will manage monthly and annual accounts and reporting requirements.
- You will manage, analyse and forecast our client expenses, supply costs and revenues.
- You will manage regulatory reporting and audit requirements for the FCA.
- You will manage our client's suppliers and customer contracts, payroll, daily invoices and help identify internal inefficiencies and excess costs to streamline and simplify their processes.
- You will play an active role in investor reporting, requirements and future fundraising.
- Be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- You will be at minimum an experienced Senior Financial Controller or have 3-5 years’ experience at Finance Director level.
- Experience in Banking, FinTech/and or Payments firms.
- Prior experience of working with financial regulators.
- Experience in M&A and/or VC fundraising.
Our client offers a salary of up to £100k per annum, equity options, pension and health insurance. You will also benefit from working in a friendly and hybrid working environment.