We're recruiting a Chief Financial Officer on behalf of a private equity firm. The fund has a long track record and is seeking to diversify its investment strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience operating as a CFO or Finance Director in private equity.
As Chief Financial Officer, you will work closely with the partnership and play a key role in the strategic direction and decision making of the business and its portfolio of investee companies. Moreover, you will assume responsibility for all financial and operational aspects of running the business. The appointee will:
- oversee and coordinate all aspects of Fund & LLP finance in addition to compliance, HR, IT and other responsibilities;
- establish the group budget and annual planning processes;
- manage, measure and review the firm's external service providers;
- manage, lead and develop a small team of operational staff;
- ensure the firm meets its external reporting obligations;
- oversee the firm's HR and compliance activities;
- promote, carry and strengthen a culture of professionalism, hard work, continuous improvement and excellence
The appointee will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) who has operated as a Finance Director or CFO or another private equity firm.