Chief Compliance Officer - Financial Services - London
- GBP95000 - GBP120000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Twenty Recruitment Group
- 10 Nov 17 2017-11-10
Chief Compliance Officer job for a global prime brokerage based in London.
The firm is a global prime brokerage boutique that offers prime brokerage, custody and clearing services to a range of professional clients including asset management firms, hedge funds, broker-dealers and professional traders.
This is an exciting role to join as Chief Compliance Officer in a newly created position. This role has a global remit and will have one direct report initially. You will be responsible for overseeing and managing the compliance team and be responsible for the organisations compliance strategy, structure and processes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing the global compliance strategy that reflects the risks within the organisation
- Advise the Board of Directors and senior management on compliance matters
- Maintaining current knowledge of laws and regulations
- Implement and oversee the compliance monitoring program
- Develop policies, materials and training programs that educate employees on compliance issues
- First point of contact for regulators
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Compliance experience gained from a similar prime brokerage institution or asset management business are preferred
- Experience in a Compliance leadership role within an FCA regulated firm and experience as CF10 or CF11
- May consider senior candidates who are looking to step up to CF10 and CF11 roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of managing and developing a department
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.