Charles River Business Analyst - Front Office
- GBP750 - GBP800 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 24 Sep 18
My client, a leading Investment Manager based in London is looking for a Charles River Front Office BA.
In this business facing role, you should be resourceful, energetic, and ready to hit the ground running. You'll need work well in a team, but also be self-sufficient. You should be ready to share ideas and fresh perspectives.
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders, collaborate on requirements relationships and ensuring that the technology strategy is aligned with business goals and strategy
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Actively participate in the delivery life-cycle including Agile ceremonies and develop documentation such as system user guides and business process & procedures
- Responsible for the business analysis function within the project, working collaboratively with the other assigned BAs to deliver the required functionality.
Job Specific Competencies
- Fantastic communicator and collaborator keen to work closely across with a wide variety of teams, both technical and business
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders to enable you to manage expectations. You will need to be to have the capability to manage both positive and negative feedback
- Discover, understand and define stakeholder and product owner needs via workshops, meetings and interview. Playback the requirements using a variety of approaches including user stories and business process flows.
- Excellent Charles River knowledge is a pre-requisite for this role, with experience of working in a multi asset class environment and implementing the post-trade, CTM and settlement
- Practiced in working with Swaps using Charles River integrated OTC derivatives functionality
- Exceptional knowledge for front office business process, workflows and business process re-engineering