Channel Marketing Executive
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Planet Payment
- 16 May 19
Planet is looking for a passionate, well rounded Marketing Executive with strong planning, execution and evaluating skills to join our Marketing team. This role will report to the Channel Marketing Manager and partner with the Account Management Team and Group Marketing Departments to generate new demand and business opportunities for the company. You will assist in planning and executing lead generation programs and value-added campaigns, events and initiatives targeted at a senior executive audience in the retail industry with a particular focus on fashion and luxury brands.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Media planning consultancy to clients with a view to supporting an increase in sales. Facilitating the concept and delivery of marketing campaigns. You will also provide gap analysis and advise on segments to target, suggest the best performing creative assets to develop and ROI evaluation tools and templates to use.
- Support media relation activities in collaboration with the Channel Marketing Manager and the PR agency.
- Assist in management of marketing activities and projects, including sponsorships, partnerships and production of marketing materials (collaterals, videos, POS materials, presentations, etc.)
- Ensure proper use of the Planet Brand and Identity as per global guidelines (use of logo, compliance with brand policies, use of marketing materials database, etc.)
This role will appeal to someone who is ambitious and not afraid to drive their own development. You will thrive in a highly visible company environment where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are. You will bring to the organization the following competencies;
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Possess high energy and commercial acumen with strong organizational skills
- A strong appreciation of the fashion and luxury industry and a desire to continually learn more.
- A modern, 21st Century marketer, fully conversant in modern B2B marketing practices, especially in a reseller/2-tier sales model and ideally the retail sector.
- Resilience and proven prioritisation skills
- Experience in event marketing is desirable.
- Creative thinker with solid communication skills to help deliver campaigns, presentations and conversations in the brand voice.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Business fluent in both Italian and English is essential.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and senior colleagues quickly and effectively.
- A first degree in Marketing or similar creative or business subject is essential. You will be expected to use Microsoft Office