Channel Marketing Associate
- Competitive Base salary + Bonus and benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- William Blake Consulting Ltd
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
William Blake are currently working on behalf of a leading global asset manager to search for a Channel Marketing Associate responsible for creating and implementing country and segment-specific marketing campaigns and ultimately driving net new assets growth. Fluency in Italian is essential.
- Create and implement country and segment-specific marketing campaigns, including inputting on country-level strategy and collaborating with team members (Digital, Comms & Events, Investment Writing, & Branding)
- Regional responsibilities for Italy and Spain.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure marketing activity is aligned with sales goals
- Quantitatively and qualitatively assess the efficacy of channel marketing activities and communicate findings.
- Project manage the creation of required marketing materials, working with writers, design, digital, product management, research, events, legal and other teams as required.
- Gather market research, including segment sizing, fund flows, competitor analysis and customer needs to understand the customer journey and market environment.
- Financial services / asset management experience required, preferably in a country marketing role
- Ideally familiar with or in-depth knowledge of relevant products (exchange traded funds/exchange traded products) and the marketplace.
- Proven project management/organisational and analytical skills, with a focus on moving forward in a complex environment.
- Fluency in Italian language is essential. Spanish a plus
Team-player with proven organisation skills, excellent communication, project management and commercial awareness.