My client, a large investment management organisation, are looking to hire a German Channel Marketer in London.
- Member of the Channel Marketing team responsible for supporting the delivery of marketing campaigns and projects aligned to key business objectives.
- Work with "virtual" teams from marketing services (PR, brand, content, digital, events) to ensure execution of plans to highest standard. Maximizes and reports on marketing effectiveness (based on reach and engagement metrics) and ROI (key business drivers: win new clients; do more business with existing clients; retain clients).
- Campaign project management: To deliver high quality campaigns and marketing activity by working with the Senior Marketing Channel Manager and Distribution team to target the relevant audiences with marketing programs to drive client sales and retention.
- Marketing support and delivery: Support the delivery of quality and timely communications and campaigns that fit with the brand positioning, and within agreed budget by the delivery of content and activities to drive client engagement. Ability to write and edit German copy for short pieces such as email and web content. Manage the translation of longer thought pieces with the translation agency and ensure messaging and content is relevant and accurate for our German audience.
- Degree or equivalent in appropriate discipline.
- Knowledge of European asset management industry and market dynamics
- Experience in financial services sector. Channel marketing experience.
- Excellent project management, planning and collaboration skills. Ability to write and edit copy (in english and German).
- Good inter personal skills to work with virtual teams and stakeholders across the business
- Native German speaker. Italian an additional plus