Channel Marketing - EMEA Senior Manager
Are you looking to take the next step in your Marketing career? Are you ready to take on the opportunity to develop as an EMEA channel marketer and be a part of a global team?
Come and join Macquarie Asset Management (MAM) as an EMEA marketing channel manager where you will be responsible for the development, execution, and measurement of public investments and alternatives marketing strategies across institutional and wholesale channels.
Working closely with our global asset management marketing team based in Philadelphia, your role will focus on Marketing channel growth strategies across EMEA including digital enablement, lead and revenue generation and brand awareness. Collaborating with our Distribution, Product, Marketing and Investment teams you will deliver the best-in-class product and thought leadership content to our clients and key intermediaries.
You will also be a key player providing event management support and the execution of industry and client events across the region.
You will operate as our strategic partner and together with our EMEA distribution team you will create, support and be accountable for the EMEA marketing plans supporting the Public Investments business across brand, product/strategy, markets/countries and channels.
Key responsibilities of your role:
- Optimization of EMEA marketing programs to ensure that activities are effective, efficient, and demonstrate business impact; communicate progress, impact, and metrics
- Effective planning and management of marketing budget and alignment to key marketing priorities
- Drive ongoing brand recognition and brand management through all marketing programs
- Responsible for the delivery and coordination of key events including vendor/contract management through to briefing/timeline of event, branding, presentation/content, client/prospect engagement (pre- and post-event), event set-up, event follow-up with input and assistance from sales and client service when and where necessary
- Regional coordination of all marketing related topics such as marketing systems and processes (SEISMIC, Pardot), collateral management and dissemination, digital experience/website
Broad B2B EMEA marketing experience within the Asset Management industry in both private and public markets across countries and channels. Insights into market trends and the competitive landscape, paired with deep expertise in the EMEA regulatory and legislative landscape are key attributes required for this role.
Our ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of relationship marketing including direct and digital marketing practices to drive new and existing client/intermediary relationships, whilst demonstrating a track record of collaborating with and influencing a variety of stakeholders across all levels and parts of the business.
If you are a collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills able to work effectively with global, regional, country set-ups and functions we would like to hear from you! Other attributes required:
About Macquarie Asset Management
- MBA or CFA or similar preferred
- Pardot, SalesForce, O24
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English essential with other European languages such as German and/or Italian will be beneficial
Macquarie Asset Management is a large scale, global asset manager, providing clients with access to a diverse range of capabilities and products across infrastructure, real estate, natural resources, private credit, fixed income, equities, multi-asset and liquid alternatives. As at 31 December 2020, Macquarie Asset Management had $A550.9 billion of assets under management. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.