Provide training and roll out support in areas of change to our planners, middle office and front office teams to help build confidence with increased knowledge and understanding.
About the Role
- Carry out and assess training needs analysis work with existing team leaders and Regional Directors to agree knowledge gaps within the team where required
- Designing and deliver training outputs to achieve the required objectives be it technical skills, process understanding, proposition changes or development of softer skills.
- Creation and delivery of tests and assessments to feed into wider licencing processes from time to time
- Co-ordination of change roll out plans to ensure role appropriate message delivered to all team members. This will include evidence of correct implementation of change
- Engage with third parties to deliver elements of training where specialist knowledge or experience is required
- Development of training materials that can be used remotely or revisited by individuals as needed or new joiners
- Meet tight deadlines from time to time to deliver training and materials before launch or change dates following processes to ensure all materials signed off before delivery
- Collation and tracking of training delivery to support delivery of risk-based data within the wider business
- Building and maintaining business relationships with all relevant stakeholders and contributing to corporate projects and initiatives
- Involvement in route cause analysis of issues and remediation events
The following skills and behaviours will be core to the role:
- Enthusiasm for financial services and achieving a fantastic client experience
- Strong communication skills and high level of self-confidence
- Creativity to design and deliver training in different ways to help cater for various learning styles
- Highly organized with good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines while producing high quality work
- Professional, reliable and trustworthy
- Understanding of financial planning and underlying financial advice products and processes as well as client confidentiality
Qualifications and experience:
- Financial Planning and/or Investment Management qualifications to at least level 4 equivalent
- Significant practical training experience within the financial services sector
- Understanding of risk and compliance in financial services and/or wealth management
No matter what job you do you should feel valued and appreciated. That's why we offer a competitive total reward package, which enables our employees to share in the success they help to create.
Holiday: 26 days
Quilter Incentive Scheme: All employees are eligible to participate in our incentive scheme, based on the company's performance and their contribution to it
Pension Scheme: 10% non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions
Private Medical Insurance: Single cover as standard, cover can be increased at your own cost
Life Assurance: 4x your salary, cover can be increased at your own cost
Income Protection: 75% of salary payable after 26 weeks of absence
In addition to our core benefits we offer a range of flexible benefits that you can choose from and pay for conveniently via a salary deduction.
Quilter is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management in the UK and internationally. Managing over £100 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers, we operate in one of the largest wealth markets in the world – and one that is growing.
At Quilter, we're committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and make sure no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based purely on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.