Talent Acquisition Partner
Providing training and roll-out support in areas of change to our planners, middle office and front office teams to help build confidence with increased knowledge and understanding.
At Quilter Private Client Advisers, we specialise in securing the financial future of clients with complex financial matters by supporting them with trusted advice every step of the way. We take the time to understand what matters most to our clients and their families, providing them with advice that is tailored to their needs.
We understand that a client’s financial journey lasts a lifetime, from their first savings or home purchase, through to inheritances and retirement. Our mantra is simple: we are here to help clients grow, protect, enjoy, and then pass on their wealth.
Our ambition is to become the leading multi-channel discretionary wealth manager and we currently have a number of excellent opportunities for you to consider. If you are interested in joining Quilter Private Client Advisers or would like to learn more, please get in touch.
Key Responsibilities/Core Role Duties:
- Carry out and assess training needs analysis work with existing team leaders and Regional Directors to agree knowledge gaps within the team where required
- Designing and deliver training outputs to achieve the required objectives be it technical skills, process understanding, proposition changes or development of softer skills.
- Creation and delivery of tests and assessments to feed into wider licencing processes from time to time
- Co-ordination of change roll out plans to ensure role appropriate message delivered to all team members. This will include evidence of correct implementation of change
- Engage with third parties to deliver elements of training where specialist knowledge or experience is required
- Development of training materials that can be used remotely or revisited by individuals as needed or new joiners
- Meet tight deadlines from time to time to deliver training and materials before launch or change dates following processes to ensure all materials signed off before delivery
- Collation and tracking of training delivery to support delivery of risk-based data within the wider business
- Building and maintaining business relationships with all relevant stakeholders and contributing to corporate projects and initiatives
- Involvement in route cause analysis of issues and remediation events
Key Skills Required:
- Enthusiasm for financial services and achieving a fantastic client experience
- Strong communication skills and high level of self-confidence
- Creativity to design and deliver training in different ways to help cater for various learning styles
- Highly organized with good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines while producing high quality work
- Professional, reliable and trustworthy
- Understanding of financial planning and underlying financial advice products and processes as well as client confidentiality
- Financial Planning and/or Investment Management qualifications to at least level 4 equivalent
- Significant practical training experience within the financial services sector
- Understanding of risk and compliance in financial services and/or wealth management
What’s in it for you?? How about this….
- Quilter will match 10% of your base salary and pay this as an employer contribution into your Pension scheme, with no contribution required from you!
- Life Assurance at 4 x your base salary, giving you peace of mind that you have full cover for your loved ones in the event of death during service
- Income Protection at 75% of your base salary, providing peace of mind that you are protected in the event of long-term accident or sickness during service
- Full Private Medical Healthcare cover
- Access to Quilter Group Annual Performance Related Bonus scheme
- 26 days’ per year annual leave PLUS bank holidays!
If you think this opportunity sounds like it could be the perfect move for you, then don’t hesitate – get your CV in today!
Our purpose is to help the generations today and tomorrow to prosper. That means we must guide people through the complexity of planning for their future, with the right financial advice and investment solutions, so that they can have more secure financial futures.
In this ever-changing world, we see that our role in society has never been more meaningful, and we are committed to using our expertise and care to guide our customers through these challenging and unprecedented times.