- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Mar 19
Change Program Assurance Specialist # 120966
At Credit Suisse, we're proud that Internal Audit is seen a key strategic partner to the business. Our risk-based methodology is reflected in truly dynamic audit plans that ensure that the function stays completely relevant and that we have the ability to flex to meet the evolving strategy of this key growth business. Our Auditors have the opportunity to build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank's leadership and are actively sought out for the meaningful advice and insights. Reflecting the Bank's entrepreneurial spirit, our Internal Audit function is also innovating; we're investing in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
As a Change Program Assurance specialist within the Internal Audit function you will be actively involved in the assurance and monitoring of the bank's major programs, contributing to the delivery of Change Program Assurance Reviews and Targeted Audits of the bank's Change functions. You will be responsible for applying the Internal Audit team's Change Program Assurance Review methodology, working in close collaboration with business and technology auditors and other subject matter experts.
The role involves:
- Comprehensive risk assessment and engagement planning. This entails:
- Obtaining an in-depth understanding of the program and the risks to which the program is exposed.
- The application of the Change Program Assurance Control Objectives to the program and identifying key risk areas for inclusion in the scope of the review.
- Preparing documentation that reflects the aforementioned information and assessments.
- Executing Change Program Assurance Reviews. Using your Change/Program Management specialism you will execute the review in a team-based environment, interacting closely with various levels of staff and management throughout the Bank.
- Developing, presenting and finalizing Change Program Assurance Review reports. This process entails the initial drafting of the report findings, discussion with program management to confirm the factual accuracy and clearance and coordination with program management to obtain written responses to recommendations.
- Mentoring new hires to aid in their acclimation to the Bank and the manner in which the Department operates.
- Supporting the development of the Change Program Assurance approach, methodology and development of the Internal Audit plan/response to Change Program risks.
- Monitoring project and program delivery, drawing attention to areas of heightened risk.
- Contributing to and championing remote audit best practices.
- Performing administrative duties as they relate to key responsibilities and participating in special projects as delegated by Department Management.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Bank Staff and Program Management to facilitate proactive assessment of the Bank's change risk profile.
- Assessing personal development needs (e.g., training) in conjunction with Department Management.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Undergraduate degree.
- At least 4 years of work experience relating to program delivery or assurance; financial services experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience engaging with senior stakeholders.
- Project Management and Audit qualifications are desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational, time and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Willingness to travel.
- Highly motivated, pro-active and results-oriented professional.
- Highly inquisitive, with the ability to separate fact from assertion, and the confidence to challenge.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.