Change Manager – Business Integration – Financial Markets. A consultancy are assisting a financial markets organisation on business change activity around a major business integration and have an opportunity for a Change Manager to lead programme change management and communication activities.
This will involve working with divisional leaders to understand changes within functions, conduct change impact assessments, building specific approaches for the functions, build an organisational change management plan and work with communications and HR partners to deliver the change.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years change management experience, ideally within financial services
- Specific experience in: impact assessments, business readiness and change communication
- Business integration / post-merger integration experience preferred
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Background in Big4 or similar management consultancy preferred
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £550-600/day PAYE role (Subject to standard payroll taxes; employers taxes are paid in excess of this rate) initially for six months. Based London but initially remote.