Change Management Consultant - Senior Associate - SAP
Our Consulting business specialises in supporting organisations to manage a variety of programmes ranging from large scale transformation programmes to more focused and discrete projects.
We work with our clients in a range of industries to support major transformation programmes. A key part of our growth strategy is to support clients deliver technology enabled change. We work closely with our colleagues across Consulting, and particularly in Technology to deliver change from strategy through to execution. The dynamic nature of our market is such that a range of factors are driving organisations to change, be that, responding to changes in regulation/legislation, cost reduction, implementing new operating models, (more customer centric) and utilising digital to enable service delivery.
Key responsibilities will include
- Being part of a team that are delivering end to end change programmes involving multiple functions, departments or sites from understanding the people and organisational implications of change through to design, implementation and sustainability of the solution, working closely with client management and other PwC specialists (e.g. technical specialists, organisation design, learning and training, capability and performance management). Leading a workstream for example.
- Supporting the workstream/project/programme lead with scoping and planning the development of the change components of project and programme plans with a strong emphasis on interdependencies with other programme workstreams e.g. technology, operating model, process and system design.
- Assisting with conducting interviews, delivering workshops and analysing organisation documents and data in the early phases of a programme to help develop a clear understanding of the previous and current change capability, successes, opportunities and risks.
- Assisting in the development of change strategies and taking a supporting role in managing their delivery, using real time data to iterate the approach. For example, using change readiness metrics to prioritise activity, and change engagement data to develop targeted communications for client staff, deliver face to face workshops, etc.
- Managing graduate consultants to ensure performance objectives are set, monitored and regular feedback is provided.
- Recognising key implementation challenges at the outset and raising these with the workstream lead/engagement lead allowing them to prepare clients for the pragmatic delivery of the changes and new ways of working
- Contributing and improving the methodology for the digital landscape and people and organisation services offered and the tools that support these
- Ability to develop close working relationships both internally and externally.
- Experience of the end to end change management lifecycle.
- Understand process mapping
- Experience of delivering discrete change activities e.g. across single/multiple sites, functions and/or geographies.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience in developing and facilitating workshops with client staff.
- Experience applying change management approaches, tools and methods, e.g. defining the vision and case for change, leadership alignment, behaviour and culture change, stakeholder engagement and communications, change impact, change agent networks, digital tools, training, role mapping, managing the benefits realisation process, etc
- Proficient with Google sheets, docs and slides.
- Financially literate with degree level education
- Experience with data analytics
- Experience of the system development lifecycle from a change management perspective
- Experience in delivering Technology enabled change (SAP, Oracle, Success Factors, etc)
- Wider People & Change and Operational experience in at least one of the following disciplines:
- Strategy development and implementation
- Organisation design
- Talent management
- Human Resources and Employee Relations
- Operations excellence
- Experience of working in large private and/or public sector clients.
- Further personal/ industry qualifications such as ACA, CIMA or MBA
- Understanding of the use of data analytics and visualisation techniques
- Experience working in professional services/consulting
In Consulting we deliver practical, far-sighted advice that gets straight to the heart of clients' business issues and delivers amazing results by helping our clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent or fundamentally change the way they do business, the work you do will be all about helping organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster. You could find yourself working with household names in a diverse range of industries - everyone from big-name broadcasters and high-street banks to multinational telecoms operators and energy companies. Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work ( ie temporary or day rate contracting)? The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply Diversity
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity