We are looking for experience of Wealth Management and Private Banking to develop consultants within our team of world class experts. At the junior end we can develop change skills if you have the potential in this area and industry experience. For more senior candidates you need to have proven business analysis or project management skills.
The Wealth Management & Private Banking practice focuses on advising clients across all areas of the wealth sector on developing their business, people, and performance. We help clients achieve their vision providing guidance and resource for change including proposition development, digital transformation, operational and organisational change , corporate governance, leadership development and regulatory compliance.
Supported by Sionic colleagues and infrastructure the Consultant would be expected to develop and maintain client relationships and to deliver quality outputs. We are looking for a self-starter who can problem solve, and who has personal impact in front of clients at all levels.
- To successfully deliver project work for clients including: Analysis; formulating recommendations, presenting findings, managing change; preparing project documentation.
- To build and share knowledge with the wider Sionic organisation.
- Participate in non-client related firm building activities.
- Support client proposals with guidance from others.
Experience & Skills required:
- Eighteen months to three years of Wealth Management industry experience.
- Demonstrable experience of working on change projects.
- Some business analysis and/or project management experience.
- Liaison, communication, and relationship building skills – managing senior clients/stakeholders consultatively, effectively, and efficiently.
- Competent with Powerpoint, Work and Excel to develop professional looking outputs