Change Analyst - 2 month contract Please note - this a two month assignment. Journey Management
The candidate will lead the design and planning for the introduction of changes to operational policy and business processes so that approaches across 7 bureau business units are standardised and can be operationalised by the end of the engagement. Activity within this scope will include:
- Stakeholder engagement to scope, appraise and recommend workable business process that operationalises the common approach to multiple cross cutting business activities
- Identify and propose solution to related issues so that benefits are maximised.
- Estimate and document benefits of the proposed new business processes
- Document the operating procedure for all business changes
Please be aware you must be fully SC cleared and be a British national to apply for this role. This is a two month assignment.
- Work with senior leadership to progress and agree the proposed changes
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.