Cash Operations Manager (12mths FTC)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Aviva Investors
- 02 Oct 17 2017-10-02
Cash Operations Manager - Global COO - London The Role We are looking for a leading manager to build and maintain close working relationships with the Front Office and act as the day to day point of contact for queries. You will act as a link between front office, JPM national and international third parties.
- To support the Front Office in the execution of their core activities in a changing and dynamic environment by ensuring the provision of accurate, timely and comprehensive information and problem solving for the Investment Fund Managers and Dealers.
- To assist with the development of the Investment Operations function to provide a wide-ranging service to Fund Managers (e.g. Fixed Income and Equity Fund Managers), Centralised Dealing and the international offices.
- To manage the Cash Operations Team and ensure they provide a gold star service to internal clients
- To support the Trade Operations Manager in execution of duties to support Investment Operations and the wider business's initiatives.
- To oversee outsourced suppliers and ensure they perform to expectations.
- To continuously review and refine the current processes and existing procedures for cash management.
- To provide Cash Management SME knowledge to the business where and when required, mainly through project involvement
- To ensure minimal errors and reconciling items and monitor causes to identify underlying trends
- To ensure the team meets objectives.
- Sound knowledge of the investment management industry, processes and systems.
- In depth knowledge of the reconciliation process.
- Previous experience in financial services administration.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office suit. Intermediate to advance Excel.
- Numerate and able to interpret financial data quickly and effectively
- Effective time management and ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Communication - excellent inter personal skills and documentation maintenance
- Ability to problem solve and work with minimal supervision.
- Good education ideally degree qualified and/or professional qualification
- IAQ & IMC an advantage
- Previous experience of investment management middle or back office processes.
Aviva Investors are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent solutions are based entirely around our Clients objectives, not ours. Whether our clients are looking for a standard product or something completely bespoke, they can access world-class expertise. Our aim is to retain business with named clients by providing a high level of service. For today's investor
Diversity and Inclusion
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we'll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life. Diversity
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.